CSols AqcTools™ v2.6
The complete AQC software package
CSols AqcTools™ v2.6 allows users to dynamically display Analytical Quality Control (AQC) charts to monitor lab performance, provides paper-free, auditable investigations of control limit failures, includes comprehensive reports and reduces the time to assess and process your QC data.
AqcTools is designed for water, environmental, public health sector and industrial laboratories undertaking chemical, clinical and microbiological analysis.
It provides a selection of ‘dynamic, interactive’ charts from the standard ‘individual plotted AQC points’ to charts that can use batch or daily means of data, for both current and historic data.
In addition, charts can be plotted for an individual analyst to support the labs on-going analyst competency checking.
All of the information relating to each individual point such as date, batch number, analyst, instrument etc. is just one mouse click away.
Data points that fail Westgard Limit Rules are colour coded (red – amber – green) to make them easy to identify with quick access to statistics such as mean, sd, bias, % action and % warning failures, to allow the performance of the analytical method to be assessed quickly and easily.
Feature & Benefits
- Replaces Excel and paper charting systems
- Easy to Interpret Shewhart / Levey-Jennings Control Charts
- Automatic Exclusion from Chart and calculations of points greater than 4SD from mean
- All Westgard Rule Failures – Limit and Trends highlighted on Charts
- F and t-test Statistical Analysis to MCerts and DWI standards for Chart and Limit Reviews
- Quick and easy Calculation and Release of new Chart Limits
- Integrated and paper-free Investigation Forms with full tracking
- Analyst Competency checking
- All Actions Fully Audited
- Data can be entered using (CSols Links for LIMS instrument interfacing and integration product) or via manual / template data entry or directly from LIMS
- Lab Configurable
- Data Confidence for Lab, Customer, Auditor and Regulator (DWI, MCerts, DWI, ISO 17025, ISO 15189)
- Vendor supported