Manage your lab more effectively with a fully configurable LIMS solution that won’t let you down
What is a LIMS?
A LIMS is a Laboratory Information Management System. It is a piece of software that helps you manage samples and any associated data. LIMS have evolved advanced significantly over the years to match the evolving needs of laboratories. They have developed from simple tracking tools to full laboratory planning systems to manage many aspects of laboratory informatics.
Today, LIMS integrate a number of additional solutions, including clinical trials management, sample tracking and inventory management, among others.
Why Matrix Gemini LIMS?
You don’t need to be technical to use Matrix Gemini LIMS. The system stands apart from the competition thanks to its flexibility. No custom coding is required, which means any user can configure Matrix Gemini’s workflow, screens or menus.
That, in turn, brings down the costs associated with upgrades and support, meaning that not only is Matrix Gemini one of the most powerful LIMS on the market, it’s the one that will grow with you as your laboratory changes.
Matrix Gemini Features & Benefits
Easy “point-and-click” configuration allows the system to be updated as business needs change
- Users can be trained to do configuration; no coding skills needed
- Dual desktop and web browser interfaces provide maximum flexibility
- Local server or cloud based deployment as preferred
- Scalable from single user to global implementations
- Easy to use as screens are designed to your requirements thus ensuring quick user acceptance and minimal training effort
- Achieve compliance with ease, e.g. ISO17025, GMP, FDA 21CFR Part11, GLP
- Fast and cost effective implementation
- Built to accommodate change – long system lifetime & lower cost of ownership