Pharmaceutical LIMS & Stability Study Management
Managing drug development and testing in pharmaceutical laboratories has never been so easy
The global pharmaceuticals market is worth over $750 billion a year, a figure that is expected to continue to rise. In a highly competitive and increasingly expensive market place it is important that cost efficiencies are maximized, while meeting all critical compliance requirements.
Particularly important to the pharmaceutical industry are software systems that improve efficiencies and provide traceability. Another key aspect to consider when choosing a system is the need to be in compliance to guidelines including FDA 21CFR Part 11 that requires change control, validation and audit trailing of changes to any stored data.
Key Features of the Matrix Gemini Pharmaceutical LIMS:
- Sample, lot and batch management (from registration to disposal)
- Workflow, work allocation and scheduling management
- Traceability for regulatory compliance with GAMP, GLP, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
- Lab instrument integration to automate data collection
- Alerts based on test thresholds, user authorization, etc.
- Tiered security with built-in chain of custody
- Interfaces with enterprise (ERP, MRP) systems
- Graphical configuration tools
- Many pre-configured pharmaceutical LIMS options