Each client may have his own secure login with the ability to view as little, or as much, as you allow. The data that may be viewed is completely configurable. Examples of functionality that can be made available to the customer includes the ability to:
- View the status of samples sent for testing, how far through the lab they have moved and when test results are expected
- View sample test results
- Download a certificate of analysis or test report of any completed sample
- Download sample information and test results in a spreadsheet compatible format
- Download invoices for payment
The Matrix Gemini Web Portal does not require (or use) any LIMS licenses saving the laboratory valuable costs and making this self-service function very cost effective to provide.
- Allows authorized third parties to access Matrix Gemini LIMS via the web
- Secure client login protects data and allows clients to access only their data
- Does not use any Matrix Gemini LIMS licenses
- Enables customers to view sample information, status, test results, certificates of analysis etc.
- Access and view data from anywhere
- Easy to brand to provide a ‘corporate’ look and feel
- Ability to setup specific client views of any information in the database
Used in conjunction with the Matrix Gemini LIMS system the Matrix Gemini Web Portal provides the ideal solution. Delivered as a simple plug-in it can be installed onto an existing website in minutes and configured to provide controlled external access to clients and staff as needed.