Applicable to all manufacturing industries, especially Pharmaceutical and other Regulated industries, this webinar explores the complexity of the informatics needs of today’s manufacturing operations. There is a requirement to link data together from many different fast-evolving systems while ensuring the integrity of that data. Integrating multiple sources of data from ERP, instruments and other systems to drive quality across the organisation is vital. This webinar provides an insight into how LIMS continues to evolve as the glue that links the disparate elements of manufacturing data and information together to ensure safe and efficient product release.
Key discussion points include:
- Data volume and data value
- The complexity of the Laboratory informatics infrastructure
- The impact of Industry 4.0 and Laboratory 4.0 on this complexity
- Informatics as the new logistics
- Helping maintain data integrity and product release quality with an integrated LIMS solution
Sign up today to discover how a LIMS can help your Manufacturing operations!